Penguins, was: removing ebony sharps

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 18:19:08 -0500

A word for the wise. Better git while the gittin is good. I think the Shretlund Harv was part of the big ice sheet that broke off Antarctica a year or so ago. As the renewed Washington push for squeezing out of the earth every drop of yester-years energy sources increases, we can look forward to no more penguin belly sliding. No more belly sliding, no more impressed female penguins. No impressed female penguins, no lucky male penguins. No lucky male penguins, no baby penguins - and no more penguins - and no more penguin oil.

Terry Farrell