removing ebony sharps

Thu, 07 Nov 2002 22:14:28 +0100

Wimblees@aol.com wrote:

> II use Elbezenoid Cortisanate ......
>
> I have used this idea, too, but I had to use Costa Rican
> puppins and penguin oil. Other than that, your're
> directions are perfect.
>
> Wim

Wim, I am indeed impressed. I had no idea you were thus well
studied in these matters. I must point out however ;

The Costa Rican puppins are IMVHO an inferior pedigree,
being susceptable to a migrating tendancy towards latent
coagulate mitosis. This has a severely negative affect on
the end substances ordorous complexities, tho definatly
lends itself nicely to increased shelf life. The Penguin oil
on the other hand (and I assume you mean the South Aukland
Golden Plommed breed)  is an extremely virtuous ingrediant
which, due to the peculiar single gonade found in the young
males yields a lubricity component which is unmatched and
simply impervious to dilutiary propenceites.

Curiously, and a bit off the subject,  this may also in part
explain the rather odd courtship behavour of the species
first discovered at the infamous belly slick ice sheets of
Shretlund Harv in Antartica. As you well know Wim,  the
"winners" of the events are those males which most impress
female of the species, with the raw speed and daring in
slithering at plumetous pace face forwards on their bellies
down these harrous inclines and over the steeped ice clefts
at the bottom which hurl them into the air for as much as 40
meters before plunging into the sea below. In anycase, Upon
consumation of procrutial endeavour the newly mated males
develope their second gonadial gestular and are then useless
for these purposes, which explains rareness of the
ingrediants availability.

A pleasure to meet a true scholar :)

grin.

--