Damp Chaser install quote

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 17:26:47 EST

In a message dated 11/6/02 3:58:39 PM Central Standard Time,
ppppianotuning@yahoo.com writes:

> Hello, I,m purchasing a Dampp-Chaser system from
> Shaff G6PS-50SHB system for $172 with shipping $182.
> That is my price. My question is what do you charge
> for the installation of this 6 part grand system. I do
> not want to over charge yet not under charge for this
> installation. You replies will be appreciated.
> Thanks in advance Perry

Terry

This is a free country. You can charge what ever you want to charge.

If you want to be "in line," with others, call up some of your competitors in
your area. If you still don't know, go with your per hour repair rate. Figure
on at least 2 hours to install the grand unit. (BTW, your per hour rate
should be about the same you charge for a tuning, if you take an hour to
tune.)

Wim