Credit Cards

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 14:33:37 EST

There have been two other ways it was beneficial for me to accept a credit
card

Once I had to appraise a piano for a customer who lived out of town. It was
an emergency situation, and I had to appraise it that day, or early the next
day. I can't remember. Anyway, instead of waiting for a check, she gave me
her credit card number, and the transaction was completed right away.

The other way was when the sister of one of my customers wanted to give a
piano tuning as a gift for a birthday, or something. Again, I didn't have to
wait for a check through the mail.

Credit cards are not for everyone. But once you advertise, or let it be known
you accept them, you'll have them offered as payment more often, and it will
increase your cash flow.

Wim