Credit Cards

Frances Helms fhelmsf@netscape.net
Tue, 05 Nov 2002 16:55:36 -0500

Because of another business enterprise, I could, but have never been asked to do so.  For every purchase using a credit card, you would lose a percentage (amounts vary) to the credit card clearing house.

It would be less expensive to do direct billing for government contracts.
Fran Helms,
Topeka, KS.