Job For Someone

Alan R. Barnard mathstar@salemnet.com
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 01:50:51 -0600

While working on the broken beckets nightmare (see TINK post) at Fort =
Leonard Wood, Col. Heetland (head of chaplains) stopped by to chat ... I =
stopped muttering at the piano and chatted back since he controls a lot =
of income for little old me.

He's a good guy, a former director of bands, knows his music, likes =
pianos, and is serious about repairing/restoring an old upright player =
that belongs to his parents.

The piano is in Ocheyedan, Iowa (just south of Worthington, Minnesota). =
He is willing to have it moved to a player-knowledgeable shop (that =
would not be me) so we are looking for that. But I also suggested that =
someone check it out on-site first to be sure it's worth doing so we =
need a good piano man for that. Could be the same person ...

Anyone in NW Iowa, SW MN, Sioux Falls, S. Dak???

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO