action ratios

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 22:46:24 -0500

At 3:17 AM +0100 11/2/02, Isaac OLEG wrote:
>So please stop with your "much respect things" you are deteriorating
>these instruments, then you sell them, and some real tech will
>possibly be called by your customer once to regulate , tune and voice
>the poor thing.

Seems to me that a year ago, I piled on someone for what I deemed
inexperience, someone I'd neither met nor watched work. But you're
probably writing like this because you know the man and have watched
him work.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"All God's Children got Rhythm"
     ...........Ivy Anderson in "A Day at the Races"