June Journal and FW's

Richard Brekne richard.brekne@grieg.uib.no
Fri, 31 May 2002 17:37:33 +0200

 Bill Ballard wrote:

>He actually has four, with an FW Min at the base. Of course such
>curves might seem arbitrary without good mechanical or ergonomic
>explanation for their derivation. But even if arbitrary, they are
>constant benchmarks against which to plot things.

I sure would like to see these other three. The one that was included with the
Touchweight kit distributed by Pianotech has nothing to do with maximums really
and its easy to see how they were derived. The other three, and how they were
derived would supply perhaps some answers to some questions that still seem to
be hanging around.

RicB
Richard Brekne
RPT NPTF