Nordic Convention

Richard Brekne richard.brekne@grieg.uib.no
Thu, 30 May 2002 12:38:35 +0200

On 29.05.2002 at 23:37 Duplexdan@AOL.COM wrote:

>Richard,
>
>A few things about your communication are of unusually intriguing
>interest.
>First, Dave Stanwood's participation. I wonder if Dave would be thinking
>of
>sailing across. He is quite a sailor and I wonder whether that thought has
>occurred to him.

I doubt that he was thinking along those lines. He has been several times to
Holland and has quite the following there now and I doubt he has sailed
accross. Tho he's gonna love Norwegians love for sailing if he gets a chance to
see that side of life here. :) But I think David is a very busy fellow and will
treat this in buisness like fashion.

>Since the date for the conference is in October, there seems to be a bit
>of
>leeway to make arrangements for my participation. I wold like to get in
>touch
>over the phone with Nils. Can you facilitate this endeavor?

Sure.... point your browser at

http://www.sptf.com/pianotraff/pianotraff_english.html

This is the Conventions English website version. At the bottom of the page you
will find his Contact information along with his tlf number. I will also call
him about it today and let him know of your interest.

Cheers !

RicB

>Dan Franklin

Richard Brekne