summer

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Tue, 28 May 2002 18:27:17 -0700

Fran,=20

    Have a good summer, we'll see you when we see you.=20

    Sometimes the bickering is the best part.=20

Kevin E. Ramsey
ramsey@extremezone.com
  I wanted to thank you for making this forum available to everyone.  =
When Augie McCollum passed away several years ago, I lost not only my =
mentor and friend, but also the opportunity to discuss technical stuff.  =
I was at that point a "student" member of the PTG (having passed the =
written and bench tests but still working on the tuning portion). We had =
started attending meetings together but stopped going because of the 300 =
mile round trip.

  Anyway, I've missed the technical contact and discussion and this =
forum has helped to bridge the gap.  So I've really enjoyed and =
appreciated all of your communications (even the bickering).