summer

Frances Helms fhelmsf@netscape.net
Tue, 28 May 2002 11:43:02 -0400

List:
The computer I use belongs to the school district for which I tune and am a music teacher.  Hence, no e-mail for me during the summer.

I wanted to thank you for making this forum available to everyone.  When Augie McCollum passed away several years ago, I lost not only my mentor and friend, but also the opportunity to discuss technical stuff.  I was at that point a "student" member of the PTG (having passed the written and bench tests but still working on the tuning portion). We had started attending meetings together but stopped going because of the 300 mile round trip.

Anyway, I've missed the technical contact and discussion and this forum has helped to bridge the gap.  So I've really enjoyed and appreciated all of your communications (even the bickering).

Thanks again. See you next fall.
Fran Helms (Topeka, KS.)

in the Wichita, KS area.