Nordic Convention

Richard Brekne richard.brekne@grieg.uib.no
Mon, 27 May 2002 13:24:24 +0200

Hi Dan. We have usually about 100 techs show up for these things. If you are interested get ahold of Nils Henrik Jansen, his epost address is on the web site. Im sure we'd be delighted to have you come over. If he has the last slots filled this year, then well next year is we are in Helsinki Finland !

It is one of our big goals to engage in much more cross the ocean exchanges.

RicB

On 26.05.2002 at 22:29 Duplexdan@AOL.COM wrote:

>Richard,
>
>The idea of a Nordic Convention is intriguing. I wonder how many
>rebuilders
>of grand pianos there are are up north and whether any of them would be
>interested in learning about the fine art of tuning duplex scales.
>Personally
>I will go anywhere and everywhere to support my theory and practice of
>tuning
>duplex scales to improve piano tone.
>
>Dan Franklin, RPT

Richard Brekne