Old Packard upright

Gordon Holley gholley@hi-techhousing.com
Fri, 24 May 2002 11:52:24 -0500

Hello Charles  Yes this suggestion is what several others have
recommended.  The child very probably would not be playing in the
lower A0 through C2 octave nor in the upper two octaves, and I've
given that some thought.  Then go back later when time allows and
repair/retrofit those octaves when the child has gotten started with
the middle octaves.  Thanks again Charles, I do appreciate all of the
responces to this subject.  Regards, Gordon Holley