Tuning Gone Bad

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Fri, 24 May 2002 07:41:31 -0400

1. Is it under 'air' 24/7? I have a couple down here that leave the air off
until it's time for a Sunday Mass, and then turn the air on. I've told them
that I can not be responsible for the stability under those conditions and
have strongly recommended DC to help with the stability.

2. I rarely charge for a return. The customer feels that 'something is
wrong' and I would rather have a satisfied customer than have a customer
feel that they're being 'cheated'. We all know that's probably not the case,
but this is my own rookie opinion.

3. A little knowledge on the customer's part goes a long way to your
well-being. Talk to them. Find out if something has changed recently where
the piano is..

-Phil Bondi (Fl.)
tito@philbondi.com