Stieff upright

ROBOTUNER@AOL.COM ROBOTUNER@AOL.COM
Thu, 23 May 2002 20:08:52 EDT

   To quote  PTG Hall of Famer Wendall Eaton......."You can be a thief with a
Stieff".
Probaly the best upright piano ever built.Unfortunately the newer Steiffs
were junk built by Aeolian.I have several old Steiffs that I service and they
are remarkabley stable.There is on that I only tune about every three or four
years and even then I feel like I am takeing the Dear lady's money.I say if
you have a chance to buy one to rebuild,do it.                Robin Olson
RPT