Key Leading Efficiency

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Thu, 23 May 2002 19:09:26 -0500

>What kind of a system do any of you use that makes this process efficient -
>where you are not switching bits every 3 minutes. I can't imagine doing this
>all day long switching bits 4,000 times. Thoughts? Ideas?
>
>Terry Farrell

The trick is to make up a bunch of holes beforehand, of the appropriate
sizes, so they'll be right there and ready as you need them during the
process. It saves a lot of setup time when you can just pick the
appropriate hole and insert it where needed, as you go. If you've never
done this before, here's a little tip. Keep the different sizes in separate
containers, or the smaller holes will fall into the larger ones and you
could turn the entire key inside out trying to install it. Also, grasp the
holes by their sides, rather than their ends, when handling.

Happy leading.

Ron N