Tunings stability problem

baoli liu baoli_liu@yahoo.com
Thu, 23 May 2002 13:09:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Ron,

If you continue to find loosed tuning pins,you'd
better check if pin block is cracking.

Shimming with sandpaper is one way to kill loosed
pins. replacing  the original  tuning pins with larger
ones or using CA glue also works well.

Of course,pin block must be supported from underneath
while you replace pins or doing the shimming work to
prevent pinblock cracking.

Baoli