Shimming Tuning Pins w/Walnut Veneer Questions

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Mon, 27 May 2002 04:33:25 +0200

Hello,

Walnut veneer is standard procedure for loose tuning pins, it works well.
seem to last enough.

You may want to turn the pin very slowly to avoid heat and 'chamber effect'
, but it may allow to feel if it will work or not, good trick.

Regards.

Isaac OLEG