Bubbles in veneer

Sat, 25 May 2002 00:35:08 -0400

Hi Hazen -

In my experience, the only way to get these bubbles to truly lay down
flat is to cut an "x" in the bubble, then glue it down with the glue of
your choice - CA works good.  Then use a filler like spot putty or bondo
to fill the cracks made by the "x", sand it smooth when dry, and recoat
appropriately.

Mark Potter
bases-loaded@juno.com