Word Wrap

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Fri, 24 May 2002 20:36:11 -0700

    Terry,  You're perfectly readable on this end. Maybe we're both =
using Microsoft. Damn Bill Gates!=20

    Hey, here's a thought, let's all go to Linux.  Yeah, like I really =
want to learn in a new language!

Kevin E. Ramsey
ramsey@extremezone.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Farrell=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, May 24, 2002 7:29 PM
  Subject: Word Wrap

  Howard Rosen wrote me and indicated that some of my posts were not =
wrapping and he has to scroll right and left to read the post. Is this =
happening for anyone else? I remember a long time ago, someone said the =
same thing. I know many of my posts are gibberish, but are they readable =
(is that a word?)?

  Thanks.

  Terry Farrell