So there

antares antares@EURONET.NL
Wed, 22 May 2002 21:24:33 +0200

> From: "Tony Caught" <caute@optusnet.com.au>
> Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 19:46:46 +0930
> To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
> Subject: Re: So there
>
> Hi Andre,

Hi Tony,

> So you made it to Jakarta.  Why not to Darwin too.

Ah, of course this message was not meant for the list but shit happens.
Anyway, there are no secrets. Indeed, I made it to Korea and Jakarta and had
a great time. I was invited to show some tricks because I had prepared the
more expensive Samicks for the Frankfurter Messe this last March and they
got hot, and so did I.
Man.. did I have a lot of booze! those Koreans! till you drop!

>Its not that far and we
> have the biggest mud crabs. glad you had a good trip.

I hope to one day and I am sure we'll meet sometime as Australia is high on
my list. Same to you when you travel through Amsterdam!

> Regards,
>
> Tony Caught
> Darwin
> Australia