Cleaning the gluepot

Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Sun, 19 May 2002 15:16:24 -0600

At 04:39 PM 5/19/02 -0400, you wrote:
>I think it's time, but I don't know exactly how.
>
>Suggestions?
>
>-Phil Bondi (Fl.)
>tito@philbondi.com

Water with a little vinegar, outside is good.(stinks)  Wipe it out, and
start using a jar in the glue pot water. The nice thing about jars is you
can microwave the glue first, so you don't have to wait as long. You can
then seal it and put it in the fridge when you're done.

Guy

"I merely took the energy it takes to pout and wrote some blues."
    -- Duke Ellington, when asked his response to racial discrimination