Got some dough to blow, good prices on strings/hammers??

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Thu, 16 May 2002 00:57:02 -0500

>I don't even have a credit card, and right now I don't have a job.  I
>just happen to have some dinero to spend (thanks to my b'day last
>month).
>Stephen Airy

Stephen, List,

This dinero you have currently received would be well spent in
seeking a professional on site inspection by a skilled piano
technician who could advise you on the most appropriate and needed
repairs for your piano, rather than your interest in wholesale
replacement of parts that might be satisfactory just as they are.

It could save you big time in the long run.

Sincerely,

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731