Touch weight Metrology Question

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Wed, 15 May 2002 07:10:11 +0200

Hello,

You had first class comments from David, covering the whole process in a few
words. On a G something piano, with a complain of heavy touch without
visible reason (?) begin to look at the spread as chances are the spread is
compressed. How is the action regulating ? (deep, hammer/string)?

The spread may be 112.5 mm I believe, but you could check it visually .

Then you can take the measurements to assess what goes on with the weight of
parts & weight ratio.

Regards

Isaac OLEG