Buy some tools

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Wed, 15 May 2002 07:10:12 +0200

Baoli,

For Steinways you will need a curved ruler 2mm or more that is flexible
enough.

I like to have a wooden one on the keys, but it may be done by yourself.

I use too a light profile in aluminium L shaped, with holes all alo,ng the
large part, it is flexible enough to follow the eventual curve, but the
wooden one is more traditional .

Hard to find keyboard rules in the industry. Most sell the same aluminium
profile.

Regards.

Isaac OLEG