Hammer tapering Jig (just for Jim B)

Stan Kroeker stan@pianoexperts.mb.ca
Mon, 13 May 2002 20:35:32 -0500

Friends,

I hope Roger Jolly doesn't mind me letting the cat out of the bag.  He
has such a jig which tapers hammers on shank.  I constructed the
mirror-image pair (one for shanks left and one for shanks right) from
his precise engineer's drawings and use them regularly for tapering
hammers, off or on shank.

Best regards,

Stan Kroeker
Registered Piano Technician