U1 bass strings

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Sun, 12 May 2002 16:25:46 EDT

In a message dated 05/12/2002 4:17:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nhunt@optonline.net writes:

> You might consider deregulating the action to reduce the power.  Shorten blow
> distance, shorten dip and set the let-off at 1/4" instead of 1/8" and have
> the
> church put a monitor speaker with the volume set high right at the players
> ear
> level.  That helps a lot!
>
>         Newton

Hi Newton,list,
  The piano is about three feet from a drum set,and right behind two guitar
amps.I told them I would bring back a pickup for the piano,to try out,as it
could not keep up with its neighbors volume wise.I will also check the
regulation you suggested as well.
Thanks,
Hazen Bannister