CBS years at S&S was improvements

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Sun, 12 May 2002 13:47:35 -0500

>Perhaps it might be the exception that proves the rule.
>
>Pianos are mechanical devices. If they're used at all eventually
>they're going to wear down despite our best efforts.
>
>                 John

John, List,

I don't have a problem with that exception as long as you are willing
to accept the rule being that *many* pianos will deteriorate over
time, just not all.

There are some pianos in my area alone, let alone in other parts of
the world, that defy the use of logical reasoning and definitions
when it comes to the performance and tone they still give.

Hope we're mutually in accord on this matter now.

Sincerely,

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731