Hand Made

Sun, 12 May 2002 15:10:48 +0200

John Musselwhite wrote:

A whole bunch of stuff  that I found very agreeable indeed. The shift to a more
fitting subject title not the least.

> The above is, of course, merely my long-winded opinion. I may have to put
> on two flame suits after this one!
>
> Regards...
>
>                  John

John, I thought you put it all very nicely indeed,... in fact it amazes me how I
can be so much in agreement with these words and then turn around and find I dont
find  statements like :

    "Pianos are mechanical devices. If they're used at all eventually they're
    going to wear down despite our best efforts."

so paletable.  Surely pianos are more then simple mechanical devices. '

Still I find it fascinating how many well argueable yet differeing standpoints
there are to be taken, and I enjoy very much the manner in which you argue for
yours

Cheers !

RicB

--