1969 Steinway L CBS?

Sun, 12 May 2002 14:55:09 +0200

Farrell wrote:

> Wahoo, Isaac! I just wanted to say, that my past posts were not an expression of frustration at how to get these instruments to work/sound well, but rather just very simply an observation of mine as to their general condition. That's all.

Straight enough. :) tho perhaps a bit of frustration is in order ?? I get ticked at Petrofs all the time I'll admit that freely enough. I suppose its much the same in the end.... or what ?

> Wereas I am well aware of my position on the steep slope of the learning curve, I have been able to accumulate some basic skills that allow me to make most any sloppy piano work quite better for the average Joe.

Grin.. now you are being too modest me thinks. Despite your relatively few years at this buisness you have impressed more then a few in how fast and how much you evidently have learned. I am sure I am not alone in tipping my hat to you for this Terry.... and that on top of being an all around nice guy and, dare I say... a person with deeply profound political insights... rolf...

> In fact, I have posted before on how much I love those un-serviced-for-30-years Acrosonics and old uprights. I can do one or two of those a day and have a very happy customer and a well padded wallet!

Old uprights I can go along with... but gawd I dread those drop actions. To each his own eh ?

> Terry Farrell

Cheers Terry !

--
Richard Brekne