1969 Steinway L CBS?

Kdivad@AOL.COM Kdivad@AOL.COM
Sat, 11 May 2002 20:39:41 -0400

In a message dated Sat, 11 May 2002  8:21:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Richard Brekne <Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no> writes:

>Kdivad@AOL.COM wrote:

>> >I do too... as I mentioned. But that doesnt mean I cant express my own differing experience.... whos posse is whos posse ??
>>
>> There is a difference between expressing ones experiences and stretching someones statement for your own purposes such as when you took Terrys statement as a condemnation of all Steinway
>> pianos.
>>

>Uh--huh. And I suppose you have my "purposes" all figured out too eh ?? whatever... Since this is gotten to be a personal matter, I'll let you have it your way.
>
>--
>Richard Brekne
>RPT, N.P.T.F.
>Bergen, Norway
>mailto:rbrekne@broadpark.no
>http://home.broadpark.no/~rbrekne/ricmain.html

I'm sorry Richard, I never pretended to know your purposes, that is why I asked for an explanation. I just reacted to your comments. Your are correct it did get personal and I regret that, I reacted to your veiled personal comments though and longed for some logical arguements instead.

David Koelzer
DFW