Aeolean player

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@attbi.com
Sat, 11 May 2002 09:06:30 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Leslie W Bartlett
 Subject: Aeolean player

Can someone tell me how to get the top unit out of a "Standard Player
Mechanism" out of an Aolean player? Thanks
les bartlett
Houston
	 SNIP
	Les,
	My preferred method is dynamite. This method saves you the
frustration of trying to make this action playable.
	Tom Driscoll
	P.S.  OK everyone, I'm just having a little fun ,so lighten up
and please refrain from accusing me of bashing. After all this is an
Aeolian and my Beautiful old Rosewood tuning lever has a big gouge in it
from that poorly placed F---'n spool box.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.