NO SQUEAK

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Fri, 10 May 2002 22:56:40 +0200

The recipe I had (VJ Lube) was including a little Lanolin, may be for
holding better on the parts than the Vaseline only.

I use to do that with Teflon powder and vaseline actually, but I am lucky, I
received (free) a kilo of Teflon powder from DUPONT NEMOURS as a sample,
when I asked them if they where able to sell me some of this stuff (it is
sold by 50 Kg bags).

Anyway it is very good for trapwork.

Regards.

Isaac OLEG