Yamaha grey market

D.L. Bullock dlbullock@att.net
Thu, 9 May 2002 20:46:55 -0700

I should have expected nitpicking on semantics.  Having been the object of
bigotry myself, I am very much NOT a bigot against ANY minority in ANY
country.  However, let me flesh out the sentence which you quote out of
context:

...but now these Japanese (guys who run Yamaha)have .......

NOTE I was referring to Japanese people male or female who made the
decisions that run Yamaha.  I seriously doubt that there has been any
decision made in that company that was made by anyone other than of Japanese
heritage.

You wrote:

<Does Rockerfeller mean anything to you?  Standard Oil?  Microsoft?  Pick a
<US Company.  When america does it it's entreprenuership, when Japan does it
<it's "predatory capitalism?"

If you will check the law in this day and age, John D., J. Paul Getty, Henry
Ford, and many others did indeed practice predatory capitalism and when it
got out of hand it was stopped by governmental intervention.  The Asian
businessmen learned that from them as well.  The predatory capitalism that
was practiced by some or all of the Americans you mention is also now
illegal to practice.  The harrassment perpetrated on Bill Gates is a prime
example of this.  I am not convinced that he is guilty of any such crime,
but that is merely my opinion.

D.L. Bullock  Piano World