Yamaha Policy

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart1@juno.com
Thu, 9 May 2002 13:25:06 -0500

>   I think you're getting close.It's a term called
> greed.Unfortunately,all  kind of innocent consumers get hurt,in the
process of keeping new  piano sales  up.
		Since the majority of techs seem to be the independent type, it would
seem wise of a piano company to court them, rather than to cause them
undue frustration. After all, we also affect new piano sales.............
les bartlett
houston

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.