1969 Steinway L CBS?

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Thu, 9 May 2002 16:26:10 +0200

In S&S (Hamburg)

Usually heavy cardboard punching for 1 to 3 mm are found, plus  1 - 2 mm
height of smaller ones, then the felt punching is actually 6 mm or 5.5mm.
Half an inch seems strange to me front rail not thick enough or a try to add
leverage while having the key level very high ?
one may check the lenght of the front rail pins.

BTW . Try the C3 C7 felt punching or even better the CFIIIS, they are top
level and not expensive (the balance rail punching are very perfect for S&S
too)

Isaac OLEG
FRANCIA