Yamaha Policy

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Thu, 9 May 2002 14:20:11 +0200

Hello,

I buy all my key felt punching from Yamaha Europe, as some cushions, damper
felts, etc.

They never asked me to give a piano number for that.

When a number is asked it is because they want to see the parts
corresponding with the era of the piano particularly for "hammer assembly"
or that kind of things.

You can very easily send a number of some corresponding model if that is
your problem.

Regards.

Isaac OLEG

FRANCE