Got some dough to blow, good prices on strings/hammers??

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Wed, 08 May 2002 13:15:25 -0400

Stephen,
         Ummmm ..... calling them comes to mind. Ask for a credit account
and tell them your entering the business. They will ask for references and
if your taking a course of some kind.  Some ask if you have an account with
another supplier. Don't lie , they all know each other I'm sure. If you
can't buy with a revolving credit ask if you can purchase on credit card.
Whatever you do keep your account up to date and develop a good
relationship with them, like you would an other creditor, right?

Greg