Schaff piano store visit

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Wed, 08 May 2002 10:09:49 -0400

Tom,
         I have a minivan that seats 7 so I could possibly drive if there
aren't too many people. Don't cast this in stone yet though. I'd have to
have the room for one more day and take the extra time away from family and
work to do this. I haven't decided yet. I haven't heard back from you about
the room yet. Are you still interested? Perhaps my e-mail didn't go through
yet. Still trying to get used to Eudora.

Greg