Key Height

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Tue, 7 May 2002 23:13:14 +0200

Well, why not, but the action on its way down helps the repetition (the key
may go up).

And fast repetition is something done a little before half blow if possible.

So I believe it is important to have the minimal friction at half blow (in
grand as in vertical)

All un proved self thinking.

Regards.

Isaac OLEG