pianotech buttons?

Tue, 07 May 2002 22:15:30 +0200

Ron Koval wrote:

> Hey, how about some sort of badge or button for the convention to identify
> the pianotech@ptg.org crowd?  Maybe I can get something going on this
> end.... let's see.... computer graphic... bright color....pin on, or string
> around neck....hmmmmmmmm...
>
> That way we could all look for each other during any break, not just get
> together at one big meal.
>
> whatdoyathink?

Beepers is the thing... equipped with a sensing device to be aware of the
presence of anyone wearing the device, it would start beeping louder and louder
as the two get closer to each other.  Could even be programmed to beep some
clever little melody....... like Camealot or something like that. :)

> Ron Koval
> (in Chicago already)

So... is it the Cubs, the Sox... or neither ?

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.