Just Intervals?

Robin Hufford hufford1@airmail.net
Tue, 07 May 2002 11:30:47 -0700

Susan,
     Thank you for your kind words and for the series of very informative
and interesting posts on this subject and others  you have provided the
list.
     On another subject,  I am so distracted at the moment I can hardly
type,  as I have just realized I am going to have millions of dollars
deposited into my   bank account by somebody in Africa.  Why, this is more
than I make in a week!   Do I have to go to work today? I think I'll go
have a milkshake.
Regards, Robin Hufford