HTs on RCT

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Mon, 06 May 2002 22:04:47 -0400

Bill,

Yes, you are correct.  A couple people mentioned the same tunings, so I'll
probably start with one of those.  RCT includes Representative Victorian Moore
and also Ellis Tuner #4 Broadwood Best -- is that the same thing as simply
"Broadwood Best?"  I'll probably try that, too, sooner or later.

Thomas Young is not in the file, although Vallotti-Young is, and I think someone
mentioned Vallotti-Young also.  It is interesting to me that quite a few HTs
that are mentioned on this list are not in the RCT file.  And as a really green
beginner, I'll probably start here before venturing any farther.

Regards,
Clyde