protech

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart1@juno.com
Mon, 6 May 2002 16:44:31 -0500

I have, for the last year, been using Garfields pin lub for bearing
points of wires. No excuse, except Schaff sent it instead of Protek, and
I already had it, so used the pint bottle. Today I used Protek for the
first time, and it doesn't behave like the other stuff.  I'm not trying
to show stupidity- it just comes naturally.  The protek acually seems to
slicken things up a good bit, and seems not to evaporate quickly, thus it
likely isn't 90% or more Naphtha.

Staying away from scientific language, can some help me understand what
Protek actually "does", so I can have an idea of what to expect from it?
Feel free to e-mail privately and not clutter the list-space.
thanks
les bartlett

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.