HTs at conferences/conventions

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sun, 5 May 2002 18:03:50 -0700

Bill Bremmer et al,
It would interest you that we (I) have chosen to have as one of our premier
instructors, Mr. Paul Bailey. He has graciously accepted the invitation.
FWIW, there are many of us that ARE interested in HTs, but we choose to have
an instructor that does not beat us up or whine about our lack of knowledge.
Or for that matter, pick a fight with anyone who seems to have a different
slant on the HT issue.
For those who would like to enrich your tuning arsenal by a really good
tuner, teacher and all around good guy, come to the Pacific Northwest
Regional, in Portland, Oregon, March 27, 28 & 29, 2003. See all you HTuners
there. <G>
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
P.S. To Bill B
Could you find it in your soul to post shorter postings?