Sandblaster, was: Cleaning actions

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Sun, 5 May 2002 17:15:52 EDT

In a message dated 05/05/2002 3:50:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com writes:

> Hazen. What kind of sandblasting setup do you have? Is it an indoor thing
> with the vacuum and recycling of blasting material? What blasting material
> do you use? Do you have a picture of your setup? I've been thinking of such
> a gizmo for a long time.
>
> Terry Farrell

Terry,
 The model I built mine after was in an older PTG journal,probally can find
it on the  PTG CD's.I use an old electrolux vacumn to keep the window clean
and clear from the dust.The sand is from a local monument maker.It will make
an old terrible looking action,brand new looking.I put the keys in also.
Hazen Bannister