to A442 & back(D)

Reikiharp@AOL.COM Reikiharp@AOL.COM
Sun, 5 May 2002 10:37:48 EDT

  Terry
        That depends on what part of the country your in and what time of
year it is. Here in North Carolina I would leave a piano as much as 7 cents
flat in the winter time, or 7 cents sharp in the summer time.  As a general
rule I pull all pianos up to  A 440 June thru December, or float them a
little sharp. January thru May I would lower any piano to A 440, or float it
a little flat. It is common here for a piano to move in a range of 15 cents
from season to season.
                        Joseph D Gotta RPT