Yamaha damper question

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sat, 4 May 2002 00:46:31 +0200

Roger,

You should be right indeed (I hope not of course). I recall now more than
one G2 of this vintage with sluggish pinning.

I will warn the customer for sure. It is boring how we can open a can of
worms just because we want to do the right thing, again and again.

Sorry for the emotive post.

regards.

Isaac