Pinblocks

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Fri, 3 May 2002 10:53:51 EDT

In a message dated 5/2/2002 8:21:27 PM Pacific Standard Time,
grandrestorations@yahoo.com writes:

> Subj:Re: Pinblocks
> Date:5/2/2002 8:21:27 PM Pacific Standard Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:grandrestorations@yahoo.com">grandrestorations@yahoo.com</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>
>                 Brian

          Dittos       Maple blocks. Expensive but for me it's the way to go.
Bolduc. I've not used the cheap stuff though many manufacturers hace. I've
heard of a few that had torque failures after a short time. Bill Spurlock for
one.
     Best>>>>Dale>>>>>>>>>.