Crown, was RE:Curve on Bridge Bottom

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Fri, 3 May 2002 10:45:07 EDT

In a message dated 5/3/2002 6:18:31 AM Pacific Standard Time,
RNossaman@KSCABLE.com writes:

> Subj:Re: Crown, was RE:Curve on Bridge Bottom
> Date:5/3/2002 6:18:31 AM Pacific Standard Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:RNossaman@KSCABLE.com">RNossaman@KSCABLE.com</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>
>          Rick , Ron
  Well it does seem doeable at first thought but, it's not.  I toook a long
rib (60 ft. radiused) unattached to any thing and simply bent it down flat as
an experiment. Imperceptable change in length to the eye.
 No more argument from this casual observer>